Below will talk about the requirements to enlist into the 42nd Air Assault Regiment.
We ask for 2 days a week. One Weekday and one Saturday.
- Our weekly training Schedule is Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 2100 EST.
- Our Deployment/FTX Schedule is every Saturday at 2130 EST.
- You are required to make one training and one deployment mission/FTX every week. NOW, real life comes first here, 100% of the time. We understand if you can’t make it or you planned something else a head of time. It is okay, just let your first line supervisor know and you’re covered. Simple as that!
- Our minimum age requirement is 16.
- Waivers can be made for persons age 15 with only a few months left until their next birthday.
- Waivers can be made to persons 15 years of age regardless if they just turned 15 or not with sponsorship from a member of the unit already.
- Maturity is a choice. It doesn't come with old age. Either you want to be mature and follow rules and do this and that at the standard given. Or you don't.
- again, you are treated the same whether you are 16 or 150.